Monday, March 1, 2010

Some of the stories received so far...

A number of people have been asking what kind of stories I'm looking for...

I can't tell you what exact type of story I'm looking for but I thought I'd post a small sample of some of the ones I've received already by way example :

So your story should be something like those ones...or then again nothing like those ones! See, that cleared things up, didn't it.

Anyway, please keep the stories coming to trueirishstories@gmail.com and keep telling your friends.

About True Irish Stories for Haiti

We Irish all have at least one good true story to tell - whether it be funny, sad, poignant, surprising...

Share your true Irish stories with me and help raise money for a very worthy cause - Concern's Haiti Appeal. Just email me your stories at trueirishstories@gmail.com. For more information see here

No comments:

Post a Comment