I can't tell you what exact type of story I'm looking for but I thought I'd post a small sample of some of the ones I've received already by way example :
- A pint and haircut -James Smith, Cavan
- Michael & Eileen - Andrew Shiels, Cork
- Silas - Paul Reidy, Dublin (Former Concern Volunteer)
- Our Lady of Dublin - Nuala Ní Choncúir, Galway
- A tale, a tale - Vanessa Delaney, Clontarf
So your story should be something like those ones...or then again nothing like those ones! See, that cleared things up, didn't it.Anyway, please keep the stories coming to firstname.lastname@example.org and keep telling your friends.
About True Irish Stories for Haiti
We Irish all have at least one good true story to tell - whether it be funny, sad, poignant, surprising...
Share your true Irish stories with me and help raise money for a very worthy cause - Concern's Haiti Appeal. Just email me your stories at email@example.com. For more information see here